Friday, October 16, 2009

Yummy in My Tummy.

Here's my poem about hot chocolate.

The warmth you give me
starts up my fire
again.
My whole body.
Far from ice-cold.
At first you burn me,
and my insides.
But,
I
eventually get used to
the fire.
The sensational feeling of
being warm, but most
importantly-
protection.
You gave me a home,
and you satisfy my
stomach.
You burn deep within
my organs,
and farther than my bones.
Farther than my heartbeat,
dares to ever go.
You crumble them,
as the fire passes
throughout me.
Oh the joyful, and thrilling
rush
you give me.
Oh how I love you so dearly.
Oh how I love you my dear.
Oh how I love you so dearly,
my dear
hot
chocolate! :)

Hah. I'm weird. Writing poetry about hot chocolate. Oh well.

Okay, The Mark. I am writing it, I have to edit it and then I'll post. I haven't been writing as much as I should have -blame school- but I will try to get back on track.
I have 9 pages, and 3,641 words. Jeez. I suck, I gotta write summore. I know, I know! Okay, night to all! And to all a merry day!...or night!/sleep!

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love hot chocolate and I love poems about hot chocolate! Teehee! Thanks for joining my new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem is really cute! And writing about hot chocolate doesnt make you weird! I wish I could write poetry.... thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU understand how important chocolate is in a life!
    the poem is awesome!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poem IS awesome.It warms the heart when read in a cold wet night.
    P.S. PLEASE write your next chapter (so this the way you get back at me for not writting fast enough...).
    :P

    ReplyDelete