Thursday, November 5, 2009

Alrighty.

Here's the other part....

....where did I leave off at?....
***
I heard her magnificent voice.
I heard it again.
Val…you okay? You need to wake up! Val… She was fading. Her voice was fading, and so was I. I couldn’t think…my head hurt. A silence, and I didn’t hear her talk for a while. So I drifted back to sleep. Or rather, being unconscious.
I’m…just…so tired.

You are okay. You are not going to die, but you need to get up!
My eyes were slowly opening. I was blinking hard while the orange blue haze coming out of my unclosed windows shined on my eyes. Bright. Too Bright. I lifted up my head, and then dropped it hard on the thin carpeted floor. I felt nauseous, and my head welcomed back the harsh pounding.
Everything was coming back to me now, and I wasn’t numb anymore. I lifted up my head again, slower. I was still on the floor, near my desk, with a blanket spread over me. I wasn’t itchy or bloody. In fact, there was no blood in sight. Yet, my ears still rung, and I could feel the slow pounding of my pulse in the back of my head getting harder.
Be careful.
I looked around my bedroom. My bedspread was still on my double bed.My curtains were separated, pulled back, and tied in two neat knots. My walls were still the same color; rose. My TV screen was blank, turned off, like always. My light gray dresser, is standing safely in my corner, right next to my closet door.My walls have nothing on them; blank and forgotten.
Where are my parents?

I was on my knees, with my hands on the floor, in less than a second. I got up too fast. I grabbed the half full trash can, that was underneath my dark brown wooden, computer desk, and emptied out my stomach.
Oh, Val….
She moaned.
Where are my parents?
I repeated, wiping my mouth with the back of my left hand. Downstairs.Your mom is getting ready to go to work, who by the way came upstairs to check upon you yesterday. I smirked.Your dad left about three hours ago. It’s Saturday. The maid is coming in twenty minutes. The gardener is coming in forty. And the chef is making you dinner.
Tim-
She cut me off.
Five fifty two, you’ve been out for a day and a half.

Thanks.

I get up, but end up on the floor. My stomach is about to explo- I puke all over my floor. My insides start to burn, and the sound of my organs tearing filled the room. My eyes stayed shut, afraid to look at the horrible sight. The stench filled my nostrils, and I gag from the foul odor.
Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear. Honey. Hematemesis.
With that one word, I could feel myself shaking, my stomach felt like it was lit on fire. I let out a low shriek and vomited more blood. The twisting, pulling, burning, stabbing sensation in my stomach would not end. I couldn’t breathe, I dared not to breath, or move my stomach in anyway. Stephanie. I need your help. Help me. I couldn’t even think. My stomach took all of my concentration. Must. Not. Puke. Move. Speak. Please? I rolled away from the pile of shame. Yes. Are you ready? I nod, closing my eyes because I am afraid. My back on the floor. Slowly opening my eyes, turning my head slightly, at first seeing the vomit, blood, then-
The room instantly smells like lilacs. I see her. She’s…breath taking. My stomach automatically halts, the pain hiding.
Her face is heart shaped, just like mine. This is the first time I have seen her whole form. Her eyes are pure sea green, glistening. Her cheeks are rosy red. Her lips are small, but full, smiling at me. Her skin has a hint of a caramel tan to it. She has the scent of lilacs. She walks to my closet, and grabs a random black long t-shirt, and pulls it over her head full of dark brown short hair. She turns her attention to me, and walks towards me. As she gets closer I feel as if the wind is knocked out of me. I cannot speak; my voice is caught in my throat.
You’re amazing. Why…? Why did you take so long? Why couldn’t you show me yourself?
My head was filling up with questions. Ears still ringing, and the vomit still there.She speaks “Shhhh. You need to save your energy.” The sound of her voice echoes throughout my entire body, the tingles run up and down my spine. The beautiful creature grabs a hold of me, before I can do anymore damage to myself. I feel two warm hands, get a solid grip. When she manages to pick me up, and carry me towards the bathroom across the hall, I’m frozen. She is soft, unnaturally soft. She keeps going, finally managing to carry me into the bathroom.
Trying not to upset my stomach, she sets me in the tub slowly and gently. I shiver, my stomach a bit wobbly.
“Cold.” I breathe. She starts to take off my clothes, suddenly I feel embarrassed, and the heat rises to my face.
“Sorry.” She laughs. “Do you want to do it yourself? Or do you want me to?” Her voice is smooth, unshaken.
“No, it’s fine.” I whisper softly. As I say that, she helps me out of my clothes, without me upchucking.
My body has scrapes all over, and some were bleeding. I looked like someone took forks, and did all the damage they could with it. It was painful to look at. Some itched, some were blue. Some were bright red, some were crusty, and outlined with dry blood. Some were still opened, but not bleeding. Some were deep almost to the bone, and bleeding. Some were on the verge of bleeding. They, overall, looked horrible. Bad enough to make anyone’s stomach turn, inside out.
“I want you to close your eyes, and count to twenty.” I looked at her, confused. “Please.” That was more of a demand, then a plea. I shut my eyes, trusting her.
Keep counting. No peeking.

“I mean it.” Her voice went stern. I sigh heavily. Seven, eight, nine….
I hear a slight mumble. I’m shivering-I’m in the bathtub undressed, at night, I say to myself. Eleven, twelve, thirteen, maybe just one little peek….
You will do no such thing.

Fifteen, sixteen….

Almost done….

Eighteen…. Twenty.

I open my eyes, and I look at Stephanie. She’s gazing at my body. I look down. My body is healed. Stephanie healed me.
“Thank you.” And with that she turns on the water. It’s blazing hot, but my body, instead of tensing up, welcomes it.
***

What did you guys think? It gets a bit...weird (you will soon see what I mean)...but I like it. :)

Feedback please!!!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry it's a bit long guys! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good. Don't worry about the length, I like reasons to procrastinate and its interesting so its not like it was a chore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was not too long!

    I really

    reaaalllyyy

    liked it :)

    I really like your style of writing and I can't wait for the next bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't continue it, I will personally sue you ok? (teary-eyed from joy) Keep up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously. this is so beautifully written.
    you really have a talent!
    don't worry too much,
    It's amazing!

    XXX, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very well written, and it is the perfect length.

    ReplyDelete