Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sample Time!

Here's a sample of my writing:

Security Office:
“You three have to call parents. Alex Weekly, correct?” The security guard asks Alex, she nods. “You can go first, explain to them why you running around cutting other people, and threatening them. They can sue you, you know that?!” The security started to turn red, trying not to yell at her. While the security guard handed Alex the phone, Alex is worrying about calling her parents. She dials, her hands shaking.
“Hello? This is Alex.” she asks, shaking, hoping this works.
“Hey Al….” The other person on the phone answers.
“Mom? Hey this is Alex, I’m in the security guards office.” Alex looks up to the guard who is standing over her, pointing to the phone. Hopefully her friend can pull it off. “Um, he wants to talk to you. Okay?” She hands the phone to the guard.
“Hello, ma’am, my name is Joseph. I’m calling to tell you that…yes I know…why? Well because she well…yes Mrs. I’m sorry for wasting your time. Yes, she will…okay, thank you.” Joseph put down the phone flabbergasted, and sweat was forming on the side of his face. “Okay your mother said to let you go, so after they call their parents, we can all leave.” He started to head towards to the door. “I’ll be right back.” He nods then leaves.
“Well this is bull. My name is Kevin Brook. I’m 14.” He smiles. “What’s your name?” He says to the youngest looking girl.
She clears her throat. “My name is Lucy, Lucy Rivers. I’m 13.” She smiles back, but then her whole face turns blood red, and criss crosses her legs.
“Why are you guys here? I mean what did you guys do to get here?”Alex asks.
“Well I tried to set the curtain on fire, while they were trying to set up, but I got caught because some kid, named Noah, ratted me out.” He chuckles, but Lucy gasps, and her face drains of all color. “What? What is it? Is he like your brother or something?” She nods. “ Oh well he was a cool kid, no hard feelings, though.” Kevin says. When Lucy looks up she’s greeted by a warm smile, but this time she doesn’t return the favor.

************

Umm, I wrote that one in the beginning of summer. In June, I believe.
How are you? I'm good, just sneezy. If you want to get a better description than the one I'm about to give you, go to my other blog.

Name: Elle
Occupation: Student. Writer. (Am I really a writer?)
I like music, blogging, writing, shopping, not sneezing, making bloggy friends, texting, and that's about it. My life revolves around those things, oh, and school (sadly) XP I like making smiley faces, too. So expect those a lot. They are just so very fun! Eh?
Age: Ahhhhh. Gotcha there. I like to keep it a secret, on the DL, I'm mysterious that way.
Favorite #: 18 and 13.
Favorite Color: Don't have one.
Favorite Song: Don't have one.
Favorite Band: Guess...Don't have one. There are just too many in the world, and I don't think it's very nice to exclude the rest. That includes Color, Song, Store, etc.
Umm, that's about it...Oh, I live in Chicago. Have two younger brothers. I'm a very hyper person. :) And I babble a lot, like now, for instance. Eek.
Oh, I'm a sporty person, and in practice today I pulled my arm muscle. Too much spiking. So for today, and tomorrows practice I can't spike the ball. :(((((((

Well that's about it!
Check in with you guys tomorrow. Also! I will post "The Mark" tomorrow. If you want a sneak peak of it, here ya go! Bcuz i'm nice like that! >_<

Have a good...ahhh! This is tricky, because there are different time periods (duhh elle). Umm good ________ to you!
(Get it? Fill in the blank?) Hahahaa.

1 comment:

  1. i like your new bloggy so far...!!!!


    'thanx for commenting!

    ReplyDelete