Friday, September 25, 2009

The Mark

As I promised. Sorry I didn't do it yesterday! X)

She was here, even when I was a baby. My first word was “Stephanie”. I had always known someone was there. Watching me. Helping me along the way. My first encounter with her, that I remember, was when I was seven. She came to me in my head, talking to me. Telling me that she was here to help me. Help me. Protect me.
My parents were away, heading to work. And the babysitter was supposed to be there. Oh, why hadn’t the babysitter been there? She told me her name was Stephanie, and that she had been looking out for me my whole life. I was a bit frightened, but the voice was and still is memorizing. So I did what she said. I had to do it, or else. That’s what she always told me, and I never disobeyed her, ever.
I set my house on fire, when I was seven. Because Stephanie told me that she would protect me. Protect me from the fire and more importantly death. Which she did, for the most part. Because she protected me, I didn’t burn completely. I stayed in my room, and did what I was told. To swallow the fire. To make fire. And to become it myself. That’s how I got the mark.
When I was eight, I threw my cat on the roof, and it stayed up there. They found the body a few weeks later. I choked my dog to death, when I was eleven, while still managing to gouge out the other one’s eyes. Thirteen, I broke my arm, I smashed it with a hammer. My new cat came in at the wrong time. Saw everything. Stephanie told me to throw the hammer at it, because if I didn’t, the cat would tell everyone. That was the end of pets.
I feel like Stephanie told me to do those things for a reason. I feel…inhuman. Sounds crazy, believe me. I’m surprised my parents haven’t locked me up in a padded room. But they are just too busy, when it comes to me.

My name is Valerie Ali Belial, and Stephanie is who I worship. Hello. She’s like a god, but yet a sister. She has always been there for me. And with me, for my whole life. 15 years. She is not human. She talks to me. Through my head. Rare occasions does she talk to me out loud. I have medium length, dark brown wavy hair, piercing blue green eyes, and I’m 5’6”. She’s very beautiful. I can’t really describe Stephanie. One of those reasons is that I haven’t seen her full form. She won’t let me hasn’t showed me her yet.
I think of her as my mother, even though she sounds like a goddess. But I’ve never really asked her much about herself. I just have a gut feeling to trust her. Which I completely do, or I wouldn’t have done previous wicked tasks for her. Some of them are for me to do with body, and some well they are harmful helpful to others but mainly me.
Stephanie wouldn’t/hasn’t hurt me. Ever. Never would think about it. Ever. When she tells me to “dream”, I know that I must search for whoever she tells me to, in my mind. It’s a thing she gave me. The mark. It’s a burn. On both of my arms. They are only visible to me and her. It’s a gift. Sure is. That’s what I like to call it. Ahem? We, I mean. Some may say I’m cursed, or crazy. Well when I do my little “search”, I get episodes. The episode is usually about the person, or is related to them somehow. Sometimes they get pretty bad.
Sometimes like now….


Okay, so tomorrow night I will post the other part, which happens to be my favorite part, so far! >)
C ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment